Rzr 1000 rotella t6

Rotella T-6 is a synthetic diesel oil. Phildo Registered Joined Nov 1, 2008 528 Posts #13 · Oct 2, 2014 psheadl said: Phildo said: No, K&N filters are not the same comparison as running Rotella oil. Show me a failure caused from running rotella, i will show you hundreds from running a K&N in an off road environment. Click to expand...For example, a P0725 on a Nissan may be diagnosed differently from a logged P0725 on a Volkswagen. Always refer to the factory repair information specific to your vehicle before working on repairs. How to Fix the P0725 Code. Code P0725 may be set in vehicles of varying makes and models. However, there is no one-size-fits-all solution for this code. P0826 means there is an issue with a. best 3v3 defense teams swgoh 2022 Feb 19, 2022 · Plus T6 is JASO MA2 rated, which is the standard for wet clutch/catcon oils. It used to carry the API SN rating also but they stopped getting that cert when they started selling the Multi Vehicle oils. It's also never been proven to clog automotive cats, just internet rumors. ROTELLA T6 = $24 Bike currently has 930 miles, figured i'll do the oil change now then wait until February. 2009 YZF-R1 2012 CBR1000RR - SOLD 2008 CBR1000RR - SOLD 2009 CBR600RR - SOLD 2007 CBR600RR - SOLD 2004 YZF-R6 - SOLD. Save Share. Reply Quote. B. lil soup face tattoos Registered. Joined Mar 19, 2010. 57 Posts. #14 · Dec 19, 2018. I use Rotella T6 in everything (bikes, trucks, cars, xp900, atvs) except for my Turbo rzr. Because of the heavier viscosity specified by Polaris and extreme heat these Turbo engines make, I choose to spend a little extra on her and put Schaeffer's Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Racing Oil 5W-50 in the Turbo XP. contattaci Better Fuel Economy. Through the use of Shell's most advanced technology, Shell Rotella ® T6 5W-40 synthetic heavy duty engine oil offers enhanced fuel economy capability of 1.5%* that can save money in fuel consumption, without compromising engine protection or durability. *Compared to 15W-40 oils. Improved Wear Performance. Shell Rotella ® T6 5W-40 full synthetic provides a significantly ...All three oils passed the wet clutch friction test. Rotella T Synthetic 5W-40 (CI-4) has more than 1.2% ash (JASO MA spec limit) so it can not be classified as JASO MA. However, Rotella T with Triple Protection 15W-40 and our soon to be introduced Rotella T Synthetic 5W-40 CJ-4 do meet JASO MA."FWIW, The Yamaha YXZ1000R service manual states "do not use oil w/ grade of CD or higher or labeled energy conserving II " . Rotella T6 has a API rating of CL-4 , "C" denoting diesel motor, "L" denoting year of use. Much higher rating than "CD" . The diesel oil has additives in it to scrub down the Sulphur sludge accumulated from burning diesel ... college diploma framesIs there any difference between Rotella T and Rotella T6? I have been using Rotella T--- The sale is on T6. Yes there is a differences, T6 is 5w40 full syn and Rotella T is 15w40 and non syn. BTW both of these oil's have the MA stamp on them for wet clutch and are JASO approved so you need not fear using these oils in your bikes.I use the Rotella 5w40 t6 in my Honda 1300 VTX and my Polaris 400 HO. Great for wet clutch on my bike and quieted down the downshifting into 1st gear. Also has been great in my ATV. I plan on continuing to use it as I have only heard good things on this oil. So this oil is good for a wet clutch, like in my Foreman? clear warrant DL 1000 02 traded Cage ** Honda S2000 Roadster** ... #10 · Jun 12, 2010. Only show this user. picard said: Rotella T 15/40 does not have the JASO MA spec, Rotella T6 5/40 does. That said, I have used the regular Rotella in my dirt bikes for years w/o issues. The Wee gets T6.#6 With normal use, you will be fine running the T6 5w40, it is an excellent oil at a great price. Just keep up with the proper service intervals... shared sumps tend to be very hard on oil. If you're pushing it hard in very hot environments, the extra viscosity of 5w50 might be a better choice. My $0.02 You must log in or register to reply here.Polaris rzr oil filter cross reference. Oct 19, 2022 georgia font in canva kimber rapide vs black ice. Last 5 Used Values 2001 ...Most car engines, in addition to diesel engines, carry recommendations of an oil change every 7,500 miles or at a minimum of every year. Much is dependent on your own mileage. If you remain within the 7,500-mile target and replace the oil and filter (when necessary), you won’t experience any loss of driving quality.DL 1000 02 traded Cage ** Honda S2000 Roadster** Save Share. ... #10 · Jun 12, 2010. Only show this user. picard said: Rotella T 15/40 does not have the JASO MA spec, Rotella T6 5/40 does. That said, I have used the regular Rotella in my dirt bikes for years w/o issues. The Wee gets T6.Through the use of Shell’s advanced technology, Shell Rotella ® T6 Multi-Vehicle 5W-30 full synthetic heavy duty engine oil with Triple Protection Plus™ offers a fuel economy benefit of up to 2.8% in heavy duty diesel engines compared to 15W-40 oils. This can save drivers thousands per year in fuel consumption, without compromising engine ...The topic of group III vs. PAO is so much more complicated, especially given that Rotella T6 is actually group III+ and PAO is often derived from petroleum products for cost … suzuki outboard water intake screen TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. VOLKSWAGEN : ... WHEEL LUG NUT : 1978-72: 87 (118) 1984-79 ... VOLKSWAGEN BOOTKITS VOLKSWAGEN AXLES . Rockford Constant Velocity 1500 11th Ave .... "/> spark ui cloudera; daycare buildings for sale near me ; marksman hunter one button macro.Jan 03, 2015 · 386 Posts. #18 · Aug 27, 2016. I finally went against the book. Put T6 into my 2012 for the first time. 17,000 miles on the bike. Initial reaction: good shifting, and engine seems to run slightly smoother. Nothing unusual. 500 miles in: fuel mileage went down slightly (3-5mpg). bitburner scripts for money 14 Feb 2018 ... ... on my oil change hours on my 16 xp4 1000. I have read so many pages upon pages of different types of oils to use from Rotella T6 to P4.rotella t6 5w40 oil change interval. by | Nov 7, 2022 | asp net core dropdownlist onchange | madison county 911 scanner | Nov 7, 2022 | asp net core dropdownlist onchange | madison county 911 scanner jimmy butler you make my dreams Hotselling Wheel Bearing Greaser 44mm Untuk Polaris Rzr 1000 Xp. PreOrder ... (Freneci2) 2pcs Ball Joint Kualitas Tinggi Untuk Polaris Rzr Xp 1000 4.Jan 03, 2015 · 386 Posts. #18 · Aug 27, 2016. I finally went against the book. Put T6 into my 2012 for the first time. 17,000 miles on the bike. Initial reaction: good shifting, and engine seems to run slightly smoother. Nothing unusual. 500 miles in: fuel mileage went down slightly (3-5mpg). vestel buzdolabi yorumlari Shell Rotella ® T6 15W-40 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil is designed and formulated to provide improved performance compared to conventional and semi-synthetic Rotella 15W-40 products in the viscosity grade that many customers prefer. It performs extremely well in extreme temperatures, meeting and exceeding industry performance ...Shell Rotella ® T6 15W-40 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil is designed and formulated to provide improved performance compared to conventional and semi-synthetic Rotella 15W-40 products in the viscosity grade that many customers prefer. It performs extremely well in extreme temperatures, meeting and exceeding industry performance ...FWIW, The Yamaha YXZ1000R service manual states "do not use oil w/ grade of CD or higher or labeled energy conserving II " . Rotella T6 has a API rating of CL-4 , "C" denoting diesel motor, "L" denoting year of use. Much higher rating than "CD" . huge dick sex stories Rotella T-6 is a synthetic diesel oil. Phildo Registered Joined Nov 1, 2008 528 Posts #13 · Oct 2, 2014 psheadl said: Phildo said: No, K&N filters are not the same comparison as running Rotella oil. Show me a failure caused from running rotella, i will show you hundreds from running a K&N in an off road environment. Click to expand...21 Mei 2019 ... Unfortunately, some manufacturers like Polaris are not very ... The Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 oil is actually certified JASO MA MA-2 and API SN ...2010 Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 SOLD. Year : 2010; Color : Dark Royal Red, Smoky Blue ... Popular Accessory ItemsSoft or Hard Top Windshield Winch Enclosed Cab Snow Plow. ... Shift , Joe Rocket, Arai.386 Posts. #18 · Aug 27, 2016. I finally went against the book. Put T6 into my 2012 for the first time. 17,000 miles on the bike. Initial reaction: good shifting, and engine seems to run slightly smoother. Nothing unusual. 500 miles in: fuel mileage went down slightly (3-5mpg).Shell Rotella ® T6 15W-40 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil is designed and formulated to provide improved performance compared to conventional and semi-synthetic Rotella 15W-40 products in the viscosity grade that many customers prefer. It performs extremely well in extreme temperatures, meeting and exceeding industry performance ... repository sale list Oct 25, 2022 · Broadcast Tue 25 Oct 2022 at 3:30pm. Listen. 5m. E-Scooter company rolls out education campaign for users (. ABC News: Michael Lloyd. ) Beam has ...Oct 29, 2017 · Registered. Joined Jan 30, 2014. 186 Posts. #3 · Oct 31, 2017. Run the best oil made for the specific application. Rotella t6 goes in my diesel tractor while Mobile 1 t4 goes in my pioneer. I also use diesel fuel in my tractor and gasoline for the pioneer. It's a good idea not to mix them up. V. Polaris rzr oil filter cross reference. Oct 19, 2022 georgia font in canva kimber rapide vs black ice. Last 5 Used Values 2001 ... telepathic connection No start P0336 I have a1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5. Recently it quit running while driving. Initial scan was P0336 (crankshaft position sensor). I ohmed out pins on sensor (1.97). TrieFor example, a P0725 on a Nissan may be diagnosed differently from a logged P0725 on a Volkswagen. Always refer to the factory repair information specific to your vehicle before working on repairs. How to Fix the P0725 Code. Code P0725 may be set in vehicles of varying makes and models. However, there is no one-size-fits-all solution for this code. <b>P0826</b> means there … juniper os upgrade Rotella is an oil manufactured as a lubricant for diesel-engine machines. For the most part, these engines are a relatively low rpm very high compression engines. I visited the web site for Rotella T6 and don't find one mention that the oil was intended for use in the vast majority of power sports type engines. I did not see any mention of the product meeting the JASO MA or MA2 standard.Jul 31, 2013 · Rotella is an oil manufactured as a lubricant for diesel-engine machines. For the most part, these engines are a relatively low rpm very high compression engines. I visited the web site for Rotella T6 and don't find one mention that the oil was intended for use in the vast majority of power sports type engines. For example, a P0725 on a Nissan may be diagnosed differently from a logged P0725 on a Volkswagen. Always refer to the factory repair information specific to your vehicle before working on repairs. How to Fix the P0725 Code. Code P0725 may be set in vehicles of varying makes and models. However, there is no one-size-fits-all solution for this code. <b>P0826</b> means there … hud income limits 2022 california Jul 10, 2010 · ROTELLA T and ROTELLA T Synthetic are universal oils, providing lubrication and protection for four-stroke diesel and many four-stroke gasoline engines (but not aviation piston engines). We do not performance test these products in motorcycle engines, so any comment must be based on oil performance specifications and oil chemistry. We have used Rotella T6 in our NINJA 250 for the last 4 or 5 years. OCI has been yearly/2000miles. Never noticed a bit of change in the shift effort as the oil aged. We have used several oils in the NINJA and honestly I have never noticed any changes in shift quality. Maybe I am easy to please? I do have my mother's legs (short and strong)Aug 13, 2012 · We have used Rotella T6 in our NINJA 250 for the last 4 or 5 years. OCI has been yearly/2000miles. Never noticed a bit of change in the shift effort as the oil aged. We have used several oils in the NINJA and honestly I have never noticed any changes in shift quality. Maybe I am easy to please? I do have my mother's legs (short and strong) I bought Shell Rotella oil (T6) 5w-40 for my first oil change. I notice on the bottle it says for diesel engines. Is this a good oil for atv's or should I get another brand. This is the only oil that walley world had in that weight. - 2015 Sportsman 1000 XP GSE Performance Exhaust Dynojet Programmer w/RVS Stage2 Tune 28" Zilla's cheap apartments for rent in ri utilities included Feb 15, 2016 · FWIW, The Yamaha YXZ1000R service manual states "do not use oil w/ grade of CD or higher or labeled energy conserving II " . Rotella T6 has a API rating of CL-4 , "C" denoting diesel motor, "L" denoting year of use. Much higher rating than "CD" . 129 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 19, 2022. Let's hear your thoughts and feedback on running Rotella T6. I've been using it in our generators and Kawasaki Z125 (wet clutch) for years without issues. Considering running it in the RMAX. My concern is possibly clogging the exhaust cat (if it has one). I'm not apposed to the Yamalube stuff ...1 day ago · Based on Later stages of dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease Society, UK. Contact us for support Dementia Australia provides professional staff for counselling and individual support.. floor jack Shop Koorong's wide range of Books and Christian Products now for online specials. All our stores are open. Trading hours may be subject to change. FREE SHIPPING FOR AUSTRALIAN. craigslist rooms to rent All three oils passed the wet clutch friction test. Rotella T Synthetic 5W-40 (CI-4) has more than 1.2% ash (JASO MA spec limit) so it can not be classified as JASO MA. However, Rotella T with Triple Protection 15W-40 and our soon to be introduced Rotella T Synthetic 5W-40 CJ-4 do meet JASO MA."Even though it won't hurt anything other than fuel mileage. On the other hand, a 30-weight will almost assuredly protect the engine just as well as a 40 if you do frequent changes! It becomes a matter of preference, I think. There's also the fact that oils shear to a thinner weight almost immediately in these engines.We have used Rotella T6 in our NINJA 250 for the last 4 or 5 years. OCI has been yearly/2000miles. Never noticed a bit of change in the shift effort as the oil aged. We have used several oils in the NINJA and honestly I have never noticed any changes in shift quality. Maybe I am easy to please? I do have my mother's legs (short and strong) dalscone farm 2010 Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 SOLD. Year : 2010; Color : Dark Royal Red, Smoky Blue ... Popular Accessory ItemsSoft or Hard Top Windshield Winch Enclosed Cab Snow Plow. ... Shift , Joe Rocket, Arai.386 Posts. #13 · Apr 28, 2012. Yes, 10w-30 is it for 2012. Nothing about 40-weight in there. Since I am a "by-the-book" kind of guy, Im not sure if I'll ever use a 40-weight in my engine. Even though it won't hurt anything other than fuel mileage. On the other hand, a 30-weight will almost assuredly protect the engine just as well as a 40 if ...1 day ago · Based on Later stages of dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease Society, UK. Contact us for support Dementia Australia provides professional staff for counselling and individual support..Registered. Joined Mar 19, 2010. 57 Posts. #14 · Dec 19, 2018. I use Rotella T6 in everything (bikes, trucks, cars, xp900, atvs) except for my Turbo rzr. Because of the heavier viscosity specified by Polaris and extreme heat these Turbo engines make, I choose to spend a little extra on her and put Schaeffer's Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Racing Oil 5W-50 in the Turbo XP. roughneck definition urban dictionary 2017 Polaris XP 1000 RZR 2-Seat, Side x side, UTV dual-rate spring and shock rebuilding, Suspension. The spring rating on the stock springs off of the Walker Evans shocks was: Front low-speed 172lbs. charizard tcgplayer Through the use of Shell’s advanced technology, Shell Rotella ® T6 Multi-Vehicle 5W-30 full synthetic heavy duty engine oil with Triple Protection Plus™ offers a fuel economy benefit of up to 2.8% in heavy duty diesel engines compared to 15W-40 oils. This can save drivers thousands per year in fuel consumption, without compromising engine ... Rotella T-6 is a synthetic diesel oil. Phildo Registered Joined Nov 1, 2008 528 Posts #13 · Oct 2, 2014 psheadl said: Phildo said: No, K&N filters are not the same comparison as running Rotella oil. Show me a failure caused from running rotella, i will show you hundreds from running a K&N in an off road environment. Click to expand... sussex accommodation student room We have used Rotella T6 in our NINJA 250 for the last 4 or 5 years. OCI has been yearly/2000miles. Never noticed a bit of change in the shift effort as the oil aged. We have used several oils in the NINJA and honestly I have never noticed any changes in shift quality. Maybe I am easy to please? I do have my mother's legs (short and strong)AMSOIL 5W-40 synthetic diesel oil has a pour point advantage of 8.69% over Shell Rotella T6 5W-40. After 400 hours, the viscosity of AMSOIL had decreased by 13.10%. On the contrary, the consistency of Shell T6 had been reduced by 15.49% of its original viscosity. But AMSOIL is a bit more expensive than Rotella t6.2017 Polaris XP 1000 RZR 2-Seat, Side x side, UTV dual-rate spring and shock rebuilding, Suspension. The spring rating on the stock springs off of the Walker Evans shocks was: Front low-speed 172lbs. High speed 300 lbs. Now that the dual-rate springs will be working on this UTV, it will have the advantage of basically two spring ratings working. my chart uclaWe have used Rotella T6 in our NINJA 250 for the last 4 or 5 years. OCI has been yearly/2000miles. Never noticed a bit of change in the shift effort as the oil aged. We have used several oils in the NINJA and honestly I have never noticed any changes in shift quality. Maybe I am easy to please? I do have my mother's legs (short and strong)FYI= Here is a link where you can get it cheaper shipped than wally world:Amazon.com: Rotella (550019921) T6 5W-40 Full Synthetic, Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil (CJ-4) - 1 Gallon: Automotive. Click to expand... Don't let bob see you calling it full synthetic ..... and CJ-4 is not the important criteria. Jaso-MA is what you look for. mumsnet late period negative test Aug 13, 2012 · We have used Rotella T6 in our NINJA 250 for the last 4 or 5 years. OCI has been yearly/2000miles. Never noticed a bit of change in the shift effort as the oil aged. We have used several oils in the NINJA and honestly I have never noticed any changes in shift quality. Maybe I am easy to please? I do have my mother's legs (short and strong) Jan 03, 2015 · 386 Posts. #18 · Aug 27, 2016. I finally went against the book. Put T6 into my 2012 for the first time. 17,000 miles on the bike. Initial reaction: good shifting, and engine seems to run slightly smoother. Nothing unusual. 500 miles in: fuel mileage went down slightly (3-5mpg). venom 2 full movie subtitrat in romana Same set up as my Brute Force, however, my OM stated JASO-MA, perhaps it is because engine oil is also used in the front differential. Rotella T6 or T would still be a good choice and if memory serves T6 is cheaper than M1 and T would be cheaper still. I run T in my 2 90cc ATVs for the kids and will likely run T6 in my Brute Force at the next OC.16 Jun 2021 ... But numerous Ranger owners use Rotella T6 as their Polaris Ranger oil ... with their 875-cc engines, and the 999-cc Ranger 1000 model line, ...Rotella T6. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 15 of 15 Posts. 8. 80804RR · Registered. Joined Sep 7, 2012 · 20 Posts . Discussion Starter ...Yes there is a differences, T6 is 5w40 full syn and Rotella T is 15w40 and non syn. BTW both of these oil's have the MA stamp on them for wet clutch and are JASO approved so you need not fear using these oils in your bikes. BTW be careful using Rotella T 15w40 as I have a gal I bought once only to get home and find it had friction modifiers in ... 2002 chevy camaro Plus T6 is JASO MA2 rated, which is the standard for wet clutch/catcon oils. It used to carry the API SN rating also but they stopped getting that cert when they started selling the Multi Vehicle oils. It's also never been proven to clog automotive cats, just internet rumors.2010 Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 SOLD. Year : 2010; Color : Dark Royal Red, Smoky Blue ... Popular Accessory ItemsSoft or Hard Top Windshield Winch Enclosed Cab Snow Plow. ... Shift , Joe Rocket, Arai.Shell Rotella ® T6 Full Synthetic Diesel Oil provides excellent protection against harmful engine wear and sludge. Count on Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic, 15W-40, 5W-40 and 0W-40 synthetic diesel engine oil for: Compatibility with exhaust emissions control systems Protection in extreme operating temperatures Fuel economy performance Save Now how to clean tumbler lid gasket Yes there is a differences, T6 is 5w40 full syn and Rotella T is 15w40 and non syn. BTW both of these oil's have the MA stamp on them for wet clutch and are JASO approved so you need not fear using these oils in your bikes. BTW be careful using Rotella T 15w40 as I have a gal I bought once only to get home and find it had friction modifiers in ...Apr 24, 2012 · 386 Posts. #13 · Apr 28, 2012. Yes, 10w-30 is it for 2012. Nothing about 40-weight in there. Since I am a "by-the-book" kind of guy, Im not sure if I'll ever use a 40-weight in my engine. Even though it won't hurt anything other than fuel mileage. On the other hand, a 30-weight will almost assuredly protect the engine just as well as a 40 if ... region 6 gymnastics states 2022 The topic of group III vs. PAO is so much more complicated, especially given that Rotella T6 is actually group III+ and PAO is often derived from petroleum products for cost …Spectrum Health and Human Services offers mental and behavioral health services to all of WNY. Call for our location at City Counseling Center. Skip to content Customer Service Hiring Event | Tuesday June 2nd 9am-7pm 24/7. josh katz instagram Oct 29, 2017 · Registered. Joined Jan 30, 2014. 186 Posts. #3 · Oct 31, 2017. Run the best oil made for the specific application. Rotella t6 goes in my diesel tractor while Mobile 1 t4 goes in my pioneer. I also use diesel fuel in my tractor and gasoline for the pioneer. It's a good idea not to mix them up. V. Through the use of Shell’s advanced technology, Shell Rotella ® T6 Multi-Vehicle 5W-30 full synthetic heavy duty engine oil with Triple Protection Plus™ offers a fuel economy benefit of up to 2.8% in heavy duty diesel engines compared to 15W-40 oils. This can save drivers thousands per year in fuel consumption, without compromising engine ... RZR Pro XP Reviews. 2022 RZR Pro XP Sport White Lightning - Walker Evans Shocks is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 538 . **Availability of some equipment, options and/or features, including Wi-Fi connectivity on RIDE COMMAND models, may be limited or not available due to global supply issues affecting our industry. Please continue to build your vehicle ...Better Fuel Economy. Through the use of Shell's most advanced technology, Shell Rotella ® T6 5W-40 synthetic heavy duty engine oil offers enhanced fuel economy capability of 1.5%* that can save money in fuel consumption, without compromising engine protection or durability. *Compared to 15W-40 oils. Improved Wear Performance. Shell Rotella ® T6 5W-40 full synthetic provides a significantly ... smallest dozer john deere makes Is there any difference between Rotella T and Rotella T6? I have been using Rotella T--- The sale is on T6. Yes there is a differences, T6 is 5w40 full syn and Rotella T is 15w40 and non syn. BTW both of these oil's have the MA stamp on them for wet clutch and are JASO approved so you need not fear using these oils in your bikes. pit maneuver pregnant woman update Shell Rotella® T6 15W-40 Full Synthetic . Shell Rotella ® T6 15W-40 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil is designed and formulated to provide improved performance compared to conventional and semi-synthetic Rotella 15W-40 products in the viscosity grade that many customers prefer. It performs extremely well in extreme temperatures ... 31 Okt 2017 ... In order of popularity in RZR's. 360 responses. 1. Polaris PS4. 2. Polaris PS4 Extreme/Shell Rotella T6 5w-40 Tie 3.Amsoil sxs 5w-50.Feb 19, 2022 · 129 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 19, 2022. Let's hear your thoughts and feedback on running Rotella T6. I've been using it in our generators and Kawasaki Z125 (wet clutch) for years without issues. Considering running it in the RMAX. My concern is possibly clogging the exhaust cat (if it has one). I'm not apposed to the Yamalube stuff ... 386 Posts. #18 · Aug 27, 2016. I finally went against the book. Put T6 into my 2012 for the first time. 17,000 miles on the bike. Initial reaction: good shifting, and engine seems to run slightly smoother. Nothing unusual. 500 miles in: fuel mileage went down slightly (3-5mpg).Polaris rzr oil filter cross reference. Oct 19, 2022 georgia font in canva kimber rapide vs black ice. Last 5 Used Values 2001 ... condo for sale douglas lake tn Rotella T6 Synthetic motor oil 5W-40 1 - 20 of 21 Posts 1 2 Next PoPo3 Registered Joined Sep 28, 2018 517 Posts Discussion Starter · #1 · Mar 29, 2021 Are you using Rotella T6 (5W-40) motor oil. WalMart has it on sale for $15.00 in 2.5 Gal jug. Don't know for how long. Walmart YMMV: Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 Motor Oil, 2.5 gal $15Buy 2017-2020 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S OEM 5W-50 Full Synthetic Oil Change Kit ... SuperATV 44mm Wheel Bearing Greaser for RZR 900 | RZR 1000 | RZR XP Turbo |.Put yourself firmly in control, even in the most unpredictable terrain, with the performance of 110 HP, 20" of usable travel, 64" stance and the definitive grip of 29" tires. From the assertive shape outside and the refined cockpit within, RZR XP 1000 delivers performance you can see and feel. Watch Video.Rotella is an oil manufactured as a lubricant for diesel-engine machines. For the most part, these engines are a relatively low rpm very high compression engines. I visited the web site for Rotella T6 and don't find one mention that the oil was intended for use in the vast majority of power sports type engines. paperless payroll yonkers Registered. Joined Jan 30, 2014. 186 Posts. #3 · Oct 31, 2017. Run the best oil made for the specific application. Rotella t6 goes in my diesel tractor while Mobile 1 t4 goes in my pioneer. I also use diesel fuel in my tractor and gasoline for the pioneer. It's a good idea not to mix them up. V.Polaris rzr oil filter cross reference. Oct 19, 2022 georgia font in canva kimber rapide vs black ice. Last 5 Used Values 2001 ... 4 Jul 2020 ... A lab comparison between these 3 oils to see which is best to use. What's in Polaris oil that they charge $11.99 a quart for it?386 Posts. #18 · Aug 27, 2016. I finally went against the book. Put T6 into my 2012 for the first time. 17,000 miles on the bike. Initial reaction: good shifting, and engine seems to run slightly smoother. Nothing unusual. 500 miles in: fuel mileage went down slightly (3-5mpg). clark funeral home recent obituaries The JASO rating is refering to the ash content in the oil. Contact Shell and ask. The JASO requirement limits ash content to 1.2%. The old Rotella T synthetic had an ash content of 1.4% so obviously didn't meet JASO requirements. The new Rotella T6 synthetic meets those requirements. mountain state hare scramble 2022 results 386 Posts. #18 · Aug 27, 2016. I finally went against the book. Put T6 into my 2012 for the first time. 17,000 miles on the bike. Initial reaction: good shifting, and engine seems to run slightly smoother. Nothing unusual. 500 miles in: fuel mileage went down slightly (3-5mpg).T6 is a grade 3 oil (as are all synthetic oils in this price range), so it's resistance to viscosity sheer-down is somewhat compromised. this should not matter much in UTV use (although I don't know about 900 oil needs) , but in general you use oils with less viscosity range between cold and hot ratings in applications that have lots of gear to gear forces (Shear-down).386 Posts. #13 · Apr 28, 2012. Yes, 10w-30 is it for 2012. Nothing about 40-weight in there. Since I am a "by-the-book" kind of guy, Im not sure if I'll ever use a 40-weight in my engine. Even though it won't hurt anything other than fuel mileage. On the other hand, a 30-weight will almost assuredly protect the engine just as well as a 40 if ... ge washer timer knob assembly Spectrum Health and Human Services offers mental and behavioral health services to all of WNY. Plus T6 is JASO MA2 rated, which is the standard for wet clutch/catcon oils. It used to carry the API SN rating also but they stopped getting that cert when they started selling the Multi Vehicle oils. It's also never been proven to clog automotive cats, just internet rumors.Jul 31, 2013 · Rotella is an oil manufactured as a lubricant for diesel-engine machines. For the most part, these engines are a relatively low rpm very high compression engines. I visited the web site for Rotella T6 and don't find one mention that the oil was intended for use in the vast majority of power sports type engines. Feb 19, 2022 · Plus T6 is JASO MA2 rated, which is the standard for wet clutch/catcon oils. It used to carry the API SN rating also but they stopped getting that cert when they started selling the Multi Vehicle oils. It's also never been proven to clog automotive cats, just internet rumors. old dog not peeing